Harley-Davidson Australia is once again bringing the greatest show on two wheels on the road, with the Motor Company’s demonstrator fleet revived to celebrate their 120th anniversary this year.
In 120 years of legacy, Harley-Davidson has etched itself in history as one of the most desirable lifestyle brands in the world - defining motorcycle culture in every product and experience they deliver - and the 120th Demo Tour promises to extend a taste of this heritage to more people than ever before.
Harley-Davidson has partnered with Mack Trucks, Triple M and QBE Insurance to take their 120th Anniversary Demo Tour on the road across the country, with the Harley-Davidson truck stopping in on dealerships in all corners of the country to give punters the opportunity to see, touch, and throw a leg over the 2023 Harley-Davidson® model range and experience the styling and performance in the flesh.
Fully licensed aspiring Harley-Davidson owners will be able to trial a range of bikes across Motor Company’s new model lineup for 2023, including the newly released Nightster™ Special, updated Breakout™ and fan-favourite Fat Boy™.
To book a demo test ride, riders can visit the Harley-Davidson website and fill out a form with their details here: https://freedom.harley-davidson.com/en_AU-anniversary-demo-tour
A full list of dealership locations across the country where the Harley-Davidson Demo Tour will stop as well as the full model list is below.
It’s a rare opportunity for aspiring Harley-Davidson owners to have a rip on one of the famed machines and is certain to continue building a strong motorcycling community.
Harley-Davidson Demo Tour Stops
- 15 April - Sun City Harley-Davidson
- 22 April - Harbour City Harley-Davidson
- 29 April - Bundaberg Harley-Davidson
- 6 May - Gold Coast Harley-Davidson
- 13 May - Morgan and Wacker Motorcycles, Brisbane
- 3 June - North Coast V-Twins
- 10 June - Fraser Motorcycles Newcastle
- 17 June - Central Coast Harley-Davidson
- 24 June - Harley-Heaven Western Sydney
- 1 July - Fraser Motorcycles Concord
- 8 July - Harley-Heaven Tempe
- 15 July - Sy’s Harley-Davidson
- 5 August - Canberra Harley-Davidson
- 12 August - Gleeson’s Harley-Davidson
- 19 August - Empire Harley-Davidson
- 26 August - Harley-Heaven Melbourne
- 2 September - Morgan and Wacker Epping
- 22-24 September - H.O.G Rally
- 30 September - Adelaide Harley-Davidson Bike Works
- 6 October - Harley-Heaven Adelaide
- 21 October - Perth Harley-Davidson
- 28 October - Highway Harley-Davidson
- 11 November - Quick Fix Harley-Davidson
- 18 November - Horsham Harley-Davidson
- 25 November - Geelong Harley-Davidson
- 2 December - Harley-Heaven Dandenong
- 9 December - Harley-Heaven Ringwood
- 16 December - Traralgon Harley-Davidson
- Sport RH975S NightsterTM Special
- Sport RH1250S SportsterTM STM
- Cruiser FXBBS Street BobTM
- Cruiser FXFBS Fat Bob TM
- Cruiser FXLRST Low RiderTM ST
- Cruiser FLFBS Fat BoyTM 114
- Cruiser FXBR BreakoutTM
- Cruiser FXBR BreakoutTM
- Grand American Touring FLHRXS Road KingTM Special
- Grand American Touring FLHXS Street GlideTM Special
- Grand American Touring FLTRXST Road GlideTM ST
- Grand American Touring FLHTK Ultra Limited